Thursday, November 12, 2015

Meet Mike








About Me

What is your name?
Mike Mathias
Where do you live?
Kisseman, Ghana
What languages do you speak well enough to converse?
Twi, Ga, Ewe and English
I usually speak Ewe when I’m at home but basically English when I’m out.
What is your favorite place to show visitors in Ghana?
I can show visitors much about Accra and outside Accra the Volta Lake and Shai Hills and Aburi Mountains. I am from the Volta region and just to imagine me taking clients to my own hometown and showing them the many tourists attractions that we have. Hiking to the Mount Afadjato is awesome together with the Wli falls. 
What is your profession? What work experience do you have?
My profession is IT in Computing and the work experience is hardware and also fast in typing of documents.
Do you like to be around people?
I really like to be around people because I like to make new friends.
Are you involved in any community activities?
I am involved in a football team in my area.
Describe how you like to move in life.
I’m very respectful and friendly. I enjoy swimming, reading and doing art works like painting.
Why do you want to work with Easy Track Ghana?
I am truly honored to work with Easy Track Ghana and I will make sure my presence here impact the company positively.
Can you properly operate a digital camera?
Yes I can operate a digital camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment